The below terms apply to The Electric Tobacconist LLC:
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before accessing and/or ordering any goods from The Electric Tobacconist® website. Accessing, browsing or using this website in any way indicates that you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. We reserve the right to amend these terms & conditions at any time, without the need to notify our customers.
1. Age Verification - We use third party age verification systems, in accordance with federal law. If necessary, we reserve the right to ask for identification. You must be legal of smoking age for the state in which you reside in order to purchase electronic cigarette/vaping products from this website. In instances in which credit card or billing address verification is not able to match you to our third party database, we will require to review your state identification card. You will be asked to upload a legible copy of your identification clearly showing your name, age and shipping address. If proper identification cannot be given (i.e. a full name that matches the full name on your Electric Tobacconist account), your order will not be accepted.
2. Setting up an account with us - only one account can be set up per person. We reserve the right to deactivate any account holder who sets up a duplicate account, and we reserve the right to refuse any orders placed by persons holding more than one account in their name.
3. Cooling Off Period: The Electric Tobacconist LLC has a generous returns policy that can be viewed here.
4. Safety Warning: Where stated, all of our vaping products contain nicotine, which is highly addictive. They are not medical devices and make no claim to aid anyone in the cessation of smoking real tobacco. The Electric Tobacconist LLC does, however, strongly advise against using any of its products if you come under any of the following categories:
5. Once purchased, the products on this website should only be used in accordance with the manufacturers' instructions and should likewise be inspected before use and properly maintained. Nothing in this notice affects your statutory rights.
6. Incorrect Shipping Details: It is the responsibility of the customer to enter the correct delivery address details at the time of ordering. If the customer enters the incorrect or incomplete address and goods are delivered to the wrong address, we are under no obligation to issue a refund or send replacement goods. If goods are returned to us if they have been sent to the wrong address we are not obliged to re-send at our expense, however, a refund will be offered less the postal expense. If you notice that you have provided the incorrect or incomplete details please contact us as soon as you can.
7. Unwanted & faulty items: Claims against unwanted or non-delivered goods (i.e. items lost in transit) cannot be processed after a 30 day period from order date. Claims against faulty goods can only be made if the product is within warranty and is returned to us within 15 working days of 'Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) form being issued.
8. Dispatch: All orders placed before 4pm Monday to Friday are shipped via USPS delivery service. We cannot, however, be held responsible for delays within the USPS network and please understand that shipping time estimates given in our checkout are used as a guide to help you, but we cannot offer refunds or compensation if these are not met.
9. Your data: We reserve the right to use any personal information provided by you to carry out and conduct relevant age verification checks. As part of checks made we may utilize data from various credit reference agencies, the electoral role and other databases or agencies.
11. Electric Tobacconist’s E-Vapor and E-Liquid products are designed strictly for adult recreational use. It is not intended for anyone who are below the legal smoking age in their jurisdiction.
12. Electric Tobacconist electronic cigarettes, e-liquids and other vaping components, parts and accessories should be kept away from children and pets. Small hardware parts can be choking hazards if swallowed.
13. Some Electric Tobacconist products contain nicotine, which is highly addictive and habit forming. If nicotine comes into contact with your eyes or skin, wash immediately with soap and water to avoid irritation. Nicotine, in very high doses, can be lethal if inhaled or ingested. Do not use Electric Tobacconist products if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, at risk for heart disease, hypertension, and diabetes, or taking medication for depression or asthma. Consult a doctor before use if you are allergic to nicotine, propylene glycol, or any combination of inhalants. If you experience side effects such as nausea, vomiting, dizziness, upset stomach, headache, or rapid heartbeat, stop using the product and see a physician. Products sold on this website are not designed to treat or cure any disease, physical ailment or condition. They are not a smoking cessation tools and should not be used by nonsmokers. Electric Tobacconist products have not been evaluated by the FDA or any other regulatory authority.
14. California Proposition 65 Warning: Electric Tobacconist E-Vapor products may contain nicotine, a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
15. Battery Safety: Electronic Cigarettes might include Lithium ion battery cells which can explode or burst into flame if used improperly. Do not disassemble, crush, puncture, cut, short-circuit, incinerate, recharge (disposable cells only), or expose to water, fire, or higher temperatures. Improper use can lead to injury or damage. By buying these products, the purchaser assumes all dangers and liabilities related with lithium batteries. It's your duty and responsibility to know the dangers and the proper procedures for handling Lithium ion based battery cells. Electric Tobacconist is not responsible or liable for any injury or death.
16. Offer codes cannot be redeemed after an order has been placed.